This website is owned and managed by Humanity & Inclusion UK , the operating name of Handicap International UK, a charity registered in the UK (No 1082565) and a UK company (No 4010383) registered at 9 Rushworth Street, London SE1 0RB.
Access to and use of this website (‘www.senersun.com’ and all related subdomains) is provided by Humanity & Inclusion UK subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
Terms and conditions of use
- By using www.senersun.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions, which shall take effect from the date of your first use of the website.
- Humanity & Inclusion UK reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after any such replacement or modification constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- For the purposes of this agreement, “content” means material including, without limitation, text, video, graphics and audio, published on www.senersun.com, whether copyright Humanity & Inclusion or a third party.
Use of www.senersun.com
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use www.senersun.com content in any way except for non-commercial personal or educational use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any www.senersun.com content except for non-commercial personal or educational use. Any other use of www.senersun.com content requires the prior written permission of Humanity & Inclusion UK.
- Some content has been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Humanity & Inclusion UK). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
- You agree to use www.senersun.com only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict, or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of www.senersun.com.
- The names, images and logos identifying Humanity & Inclusion UK, or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Humanity & Inclusion UK, and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Humanity & Inclusion UK, or any other third party.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- This website and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Humanity & Inclusion UK are provided “as is” without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Humanity & Inclusion UK will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising from or in connection with the use of www.senersun.com.
- Humanity & Inclusion UK does not warrant that functions contained in the material contained in this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that www.senersun.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- Although the website uses encryption security software in areas where online payment details are accepted, the security of information and payments transmitted via the internet cannot be guaranteed. Any loss incurred or sustained by you when transmitting information by means of email or other internet links shall be borne solely and exclusively by you and in no event shall any such loss in whole or in part be borne by Humanity & Inclusion UK or its agents.
- Our website includes links to other websites that we hope you find useful and informative. However, these sites are not under our control and we are not responsible in anyway for their contents. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that Humanity & Inclusion UK approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
Last updated: March 2018